The Food Intolerance Test
‘When Your Food Is Bad For You’
If you have one or more of these symptoms, you may be experiencing food intolerance:
- Bloating or indigestion
- Unexplained migraines or headaches
- Unexplained weight gain
- Chronic fatigue
- Brain fog
- Mood swings, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Chronic acne
Food Intolerance and Food Allergies
Signs of Food Allergies
- Delayed reaction (Immunoglobulin G (IgG) immune response)
- Symptoms that do not occur for hours or even days after the triggering food has been consumed
- Unlike IgE responses, IgG responses can often be alleviated or reversed
- Symptoms unrelated to specific foods, which can be any type of exam dairy products, gluten group, egg, nuts
The offending foods are rarely self-diagnosed, but to identify the cause of the food intolerance, a test is available that assesses the body’s reaction to 232 foods thorough Immunoglobulin G4 (IgG4). In contrast to other types of allergies, the symptoms of food intolerance are often delayed and can take several days to manifest. Repetitive ingestion of particular food items that the body’s immune system cannot recognize leads to the formation of toxic substances that stimulate many unwanted symptoms.
Delayed reactions to foods can occur in any organ or tissue in the body and have been linked to either causing and/or provoking more than 100 allergic symptoms and over 150 different diseases, including anxiety, ADHD, autism, lethargy, and chronic infections.
After the Food Intolerance Test
Your Food Intolerance Test will provide a list of 232 food items categorized into three panels – green, yellow and red.
- Green panel: those foods are to eat but need to be rotated. The symptom does not occur until hours or even days after the triggering food has been consumed.
- Yellow panel: borderline foods that may turn into intolerance foods in the future if you continue to consume them on a regular basis.
- Red panel: those foods that may be causing your symptoms and should be excluded from your diet for at least 3-6 months while your symptoms are monitored.
Your Food Diary
Keep track of the foods you eat, any symptoms you have after eating various foods (these might take 24-48 hours to occur), and when these symptoms occur.
Our well-trained dietitians will work closely with our regenerative medicine doctors to make sure you are receiving all of your recommended daily nutrients while you are on the program.